Eid Mubarak/Eid al-Fitr
28 July 2014 - 8 August 2014
This event is similar to Halloween but
minus the fun and the ability to kill the monsters.
The NPC of the event is in PlayNexia market 015,025.
The event map is small and narrow maps per room and the goal is to go to the end of 20th room.
Each room is camped by 2-4 annoying monster with the little girl as the most annoying monster as she moves faster than you.
There are also numerous blocking object that so annoying, making this event as the worst and the least fun.
Any monster can kill you in 1 hit (kick you out from event room).
If you die, you will get some exp and a small number of item named 'ketupat'.
Each time you finished the 20th room. You will get these:
- 250.000.000 Exp
- Item: 25 Ketupat
- Legend Mark: Met Family [total number] times via Pantura Road
The NPC want to trade that ketupat and offer you these:
- 45 Ketupat = 250.000 Coins + Karma
- 145 Ketupat = Medium Karma
- 1000 Ketupat = add 1 number to the legend mark and a random prize.
The random prize is any of these: - 50.000.000 Coins
- 2x drop rate for 3 hours
- 2x exp for 3 hours
- 500 KetupatNote: Ketupat also works as a potion, it does 250.000 vita heal.
To help you pass all the monsters, there are trap tiles that spawns randomly and changes in a period of time. Not all will help you though.
Notice that when you enter, you are dressed with Item Mall and a lantern?
Well sometimes the event changes to night. So make sure your shadow option is on to see in dark.
The 4 monsters are seen below; the dog, the police, the old man, and THAT little girl.
The trap tiles:
This ice tile will slow your movement for 5 seconds.
This Confuse tile will confuse you by inverting your movement.
This root tile will stun you, making you immobile.
This speed tile will boost your movement speed.
This invisible tile will make you invisible for 5 seconds.
This mantra tile will paralyze all nearby monster.
This hole time may warp you anywhere, randomly to any of the 20 rooms. You can be warped near the exit, middle, or back to the starting area.Hint & Tips.
- Always stay invisible.
- If alone, try to wait for someone else.
- often do refresh (ctrl + r)
- Feel it, calculate it, if the tile will change soon, stop moving.
- Keep using the hole tile to get to room 10++ as your base start.